Monday, April 13, 2009

Fashion steal of the week!


I had a very quiet shopping week for myself this week because I was pretty busy doing other things, like visiting with friends, etc... Nearly SuperBaby did ok though, he got a great winter wardrobe top up from Target and Myer (25% off most full-priced baby brands!). The only piece I bought was a pretty "boho luxe" top I picked up during a trip to Toowoomba for Easterfest.

Gauzy red and grey paisley top: $15 - Cotton On

This top is cute and I'll be able to put a longer sleeved top underneath, perfect for change of season dressing. I'm planning on teaming it with my favourite Lee Riders jeans. Now I need some patent(?) wedge shoes (I noticed those in my latest Shop Til You Drop) or some wedge boots (they seem to be around too)... I guess these need adding to my wishlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment