Thursday, April 16, 2009

Keeping up?


Wow, I've had such a busy few weeks... and my home shows it! I've been doing my best to keep up with the housework as per my schedule, and to keep the meals on track with our roster, but add a sick baby, a lot of errands, some holidays and a days of (much-needed) rain to any week and something has to give!

I'm having to let some stuff slip and just do the most urgent... and nearlySuperDad is helping me out by picking some of the simpler dinners to make and doing the groceries before work - what a lifesaver!!

I'm not going to worry too much, I've already done 2 of my 7 loads of washing for today (and I'm really hoping the construction work behind my home doesn't cause dust) and I'm wanting to spend as much of the day as possible at home... I might even get dinner on before nearlySuperDad arrives home (surprise!).

No comments:

Post a Comment