Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fashion Steal of the Week!

Hooray, the return of Fashion Steal of the Week! after quite a few weeks of no shopping - no really, I mean NO shopping!

Needed some new clothes for Mr 1 who is rapidly outgrowing his wardrobe due to his lengthy arms and legs, not his girth... I've always been happy with the quality of Pumpkin Patch clothes, but being the bargain hunter I am, never want to pay full price! I was happy to trawl through the sale racks of end-of-season gear to score some jeans and these:

Long-sleeved printed boys size 1 tees: $12.99 each - Pumpkin Patch

I'm in that yucky in-between size where regular jeans and pants sit too low and tops barely meet in the middle, but I'm also too small for most real maternity... I scored some great-fitting maternity jeans @PP for a tiny $24.95 - yay!

2 comments:

  1. PP maternity jeans for under $25? Score!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog ! It's great to know who is reading ! And also ... I love finding new blogs to read !! I'll be back ... :)

    ReplyDelete