Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Time for me

Well it's been quite a while since I've managed to add to the blogosphere, but here I am again... A recent wake-up call to spend a little more time on me has helped me to prioritise this little outlet again. I've been convinced that taking a little time for myself regularly will both energise me and allow me to give back to others a lot more.

After my kids tag-teamed being awake last night for a total of 4 1/2 hours, today is a quiet down-time day out of necessity. I'm not even going to dress the kids, they can play in their pyjamas today. We're not leaving the house on this cold windy day, so no-one will know, right?

Stay tuned for a run of posts on my all-time favourite topic at the moment, styling, clothes, and fashion in general. I've been educating myself in this area and I'm loving getting my outfits right more often as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment